2. What Information do we collect?
Our primary goal of collecting Your information is to provide You a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. This allows PriceMap to provide services and features that most likely meet Your needs, and to customize Our PriceMap Platform to make Your experience safer and easier.
When You visit this PriceMap Platform You may provide us with Your
- Personal Information: Name, gender, sex, images, mobile number, email id and content which You knowingly disclose that is collected on an individual basis.
- - Traffic monitoring;
- - IP address from which You access the PriceMap Platform;
- - type of browser and operating system used to access the PriceMap Platform;
- - date and time of your access to the PriceMap Platform;
- - pages you visit
- - Internet address of the website from which you accessed the site to recognize repeat visitors for statistical / analytical purposes.
- Stored Information: We store all such data which are shared by You or by a third party on Your behalf either at the time of installation of the PriceMap Platform or at any other later stage on Our PriceMap Platform such as image files, documents etc.
- Shared Information: Shop/establishment name, address, market area association, phone number, number of employees, number of years in operation, Product details, image, description, price, discounts, and availability of Product at Your shop/establishment, delivery terms, and any other such details which You provide at the time of registering your shop or at the time of responding to a buyer query.
- Personal Information, Automatic Information, Stored Information and Shared Information shall individually be referred as “Personal Information”, “Automatic Information”, “Stored Information” and “Shared Information” and collectively as “Information”.
3. Use of Information:
- We use Your Information for understanding Users in such a way as to provide better Services of PriceMap Platform;
- We use Your Information to customize Your experience; detect and protect Us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce Our terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to You at the time of collection; and
- We use Your Information continually to improve Our Product and Service offerings.
4. Operational Use: We may share some or all Shared Information with the Buyers. You may update Your Information at any time but for changing certain Information You may have to approach Our customer care at the contact information provided on http://pricemap.in. You acknowledge and agree such update is for Your interests and for improving personalization and service efficiency of the PriceMap Platform.
5. What types of information are not allowed on PriceMap Platform?
- Nudity or other sexually suggestive content;
- Hate speech;
- credible threats or direct attacks on an individual or group;
- Content that contains self-harm or excessive violence;
- Fake or impostor profiles ;and
6. With whom We may share Your information?
- Generally, PriceMap will not disclose personally identifiable information that We collect through Your use of the PriceMap Platform to unaffiliated third parties. We reserve the right, however, to provide such information to Our affiliates, third party contractors, employees, contractors, agents, and designees to the extent necessary to enable them to perform certain PriceMap Platform-related services (e.g., PriceMap Platform hosting, improve PriceMap Platform related services and features, or maintenance services) on Our behalf.
- We also reserve the right to disclose such information to any third party if We believe that We are required to do so for any or all of the following reasons: (i) by law; (ii) to comply with legal processes or governmental requests; (iii) to prevent, investigate, detect, or prosecute criminal offenses or attacks on the technical integrity of the PriceMap Platform or Our network; and/or (iv) to protect the rights, property, or safety of PriceMap or its employees, the users of the PriceMap Platform, the public, or You.
7. Technical and functional management of the PriceMap Platform:
When You use Our PriceMap Platform, We may also process technical data such as Your IP-address, Device ID or MAC-address, and information about the manufacturer, model, and operating system of Your mobile device. We use this data to enable us to deliver the functionalities of the PriceMap Platform, resolve technical difficulties, and provide You with the correct (prevent the transmission of spam, viruses and/or unlawful, defamatory, obscene or otherwise undesirable material or content) and most up to date version of the PriceMap Platform.
PriceMap takes Your security seriously and We take precautions to keep Your Information secure. We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard the information We collect. However, due to the open communication nature of the internet, We cannot guarantee that communications between You and PriceMap, or information stored on Our PriceMap Platform, will be free from unauthorized access by third parties. Any transmission of information by You to Our PriceMap Platform is at Your own risk.
9. Legal Disclaimer.
We reserve the right to disclose Your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect Our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process served on Our PriceMap Platform. We may be required to share the aforesaid information with government authorities and agencies for the purposes of verification of identity or for prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution and punishment of offences. You agree and consent for PriceMap to disclose Your Information, if so required under the applicable law.
10. Grievance Redressal:
11. A Special Note about Children:
The Services under the PriceMap Platform is not directed towards children under 18(eighteen), they are not allowed to register with or use the Service, or provide personal data. If We discover that We have collected personal information from a child under 18, We will delete that information immediately.
14. Governing Law: